Miami is one of the trendiest places in America and popular with holiday-makers of all ages. A vibrant city with a variety of areas and attractions something is always happening, and there is something for everyone.
- Lie on the beach and soak up the sun or swim and snorkel in the clear blue seas
- Try exhilarating water sports, enjoy world-class shopping or take in the lively nightlife which has as distinctly Latin feel
Cosmopolitan Miami is much more than a superb beach holiday destination. The golden sands of South Beach are bordered by many attractions:
- World-famous Ocean Drive where you can stroll and see how many celebrities you can spot, or indulge in a little retail therapy
- Some of the best nightclubs and restaurants can be found in this area
- The Miami Seaquarium on Biscayne Bay is home to over 10000 sea creatures and is a must on any holiday in Miami Beach. Gator Park and Miami’s Metrozoo are perfect for animal lovers
- Enjoy a change of pace and visit the areas Wolfsonian or Bass museums and for a slice of Latin culture visit the delightful pastel-coloured buildings in the Cuban community of Little Havana
- For the more energetic why not jog, cycle, or rollerblade along the boardwalk backing Miami South Beach and Bal Harbour, and if you are up for it you can always surf Hobie Beach, overlooking downtowm Miami.
Something for everyoneMiami is the largest city in Southern Florida and it attracts all age groups looking for holiday accommodation in the sun.
- Families with young children will enjoy the lifeguard patrolled golden beaches and shallow waters
- Older children and active adults will find endless water sports
- Young and lively singles will be drawn in by the 24 hour party lifestyle
- Adults will enjoy the excellent shopping and relaxed café culture of Miami Beach holidays. .