1. Kullu ManaliI hope it wouldn’t be any surprised if I recommend Kullu Manali as a top tourist place in India. And why not, every year huge number of travelers comes to Kullu to spend their holidays to make it memorable. It located at top point of mountains of Himanchal Pradesh which offers a pleasant chilled climate, snow fall views, mountains which blended with snow & green lush natural beauties, and big natural green land on the top height of the mountains. That’s awesome combinations of nature beauty attracts tourist everywhere from the world.
These make Kullu Manali one of the most visited tourist place to visit in India. Recently, Kullu Manali become one of the first choice as a honeymoon place in India.
Best time to go to Kullu Manali: October to February
2. DarjeelingDarjeeling, again one of most visited place which blended with the best natural beauties. It located at the foothills of Himalaya in West Bengal that offers unlimited attractive places for travelers to enjoy their holidays and make it unforgettable. There is lot of things to do and see in Darjeeling to make your travel more enjoyable, like-
- Kanchenjunga Mountains
- Darjeeling toy-train Journey
- Tiger Hill
- Passenger Ropeway
- Tea Garden
- Peace Pagoda
3. GoaIf you are adventure traveler who is looking for long beaches, sea boating and dare to skydiving over blue sea, then Goa is the ultimate tourist destination for you to spend your holidays. The green lush garden, long sky-blue beaches, natural beauties, foreign tourist crowd, late night beaches parties with liquor & seafood makes Goa one of the most recommended tourist destination in the world.
Top places in Goa where you can enjoy your holidays. Check below Wikipedia recommendations:
- Water Sports
- Late Night Beaches Party
- Bike Riding
- Goa Sunset Scenes
4. MunnarMunnar, one of the most popular hill stations of India, located on the western ghats of Kerala. It is not only the top popular travel place in Kerala, but also one of the most visited tourist destination in South India. Munnar offers something more than a hill station compared to any other hill station spots in the world.
So whenever you travel to Munnar, don’t forget to visit there. Check Wiki travel guide-
- Munnar Tea Gardens
- Top Station
- Attukal Waterfalls
- Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
5. ShimlaShimla (also known as Queen of hills) is one of the most popular tourist places to visit in North India after Kullu Manali, located in Himanchal Pradesh, India. A well developed city located on higher of mountains, colonial architecture, natural beauties, famous green valleys, chilled weather and endless tourist attraction of Shimla can be impress any tourist in the world. Now, Shimla has also become one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India.
Check here the list of top visited places in Shimla below-
6. AgraAgra is the evidence of the art of Mughals emperors who changed the architecture of lifestyle in India. A historical city that blended with world’s top wonder place and some famous mosque and monuments which represent the engineering of Mughals period. Agra famous as a lovers point among tourist, and why not; it has some reasons to claim that. TajMahal, a symbol of immortal love and world’s top wonder too, attracts millions of tourist from all over the world to feel the power and depth of inspirational true love. So whenever you travel in India, don’t forget to visit Taj to see the symbol of immortal love. Agra is not only must go place in India, but also one of the best in top 10 tourist places in world.
There are also some others famous destinations that you can visit whenever you come to Agra-
7. JaipurJaipur, again a prominent destination of India that is famous for its art, culture, monuments, foods, lifestyle and one of most preferred tourist city in India. It is located at North East of India in Rajasthan that is the hometown of tourism in India, even best place to find out the most luxurious hotels in India. Below are some top reasons for why should you must visit Jaipur, Rajasthan-
- City Palace: City Palace is the evidence of alternately combination of architectural engineering of Mughals, Rajput and Europeans.
- Hawa Mahel: It is the most recognized travel destination in Jaipur for its attractive architecture that known as a place of wind.
- Amer Fort and Palace: An originally home of Rajput of Rajasthan’s where you can see the glimpse of the art of old engineering everywhere in the palace.
- Nahargarh Fort OR Tiger Fort: It is located at the hills of Aravali that best known for best sunset seen and clear view of entire Jaipur city from there.
- Jal Mahal: It is the architecture of today’s engineering where palace is situated in the middle of Water Lake.
8. Kochi/CochinKochi/Cochin is the gift to India from nature as a green & blue natural tourist scenery place, also known as Queen of Arabian Sea. You can enjoy your vacation near one of the finest natural harbours of the world. Cochin is world’s famous for its sandy beaches, island and backwaters. You can unlimited ride across the infinite expanses of Cochin backwaters.
Below is the list of must go places when you are in Cochin for tourism-
9. DelhiDelhi is one of India’s oldest and the most visiting tourism location in North India. A great combination of old & new places, historical monuments, fast life, busy nightlife, land of delicious/traditional foods, India’s biggest shopping center and well connected to other travel places, makes Delhi one of the most recommended travel destination in the world. There are lot of things to see, do, buy and learn can make your journey unforgettable.
So whenever you plan for India travel, must visit Delhi to search there why Delhi is always recommended by travelers. Here is the list of top suggested tourist spots in Delhi with Wikipedia brief info -
- The Red Fort
- India Gate
- Lotus Temple
- Chandani Chowk
- Connaught Place
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Purana Quila
- Qutub Minar
- Akshardham Temple
10. MumbaiThere is not any destination in India that can replace Mumbai when it comes as a holiday destination. The excellent infrastructure, yearly peasant climate and beautiful nature beauty makes Mumbai a special tourist place compare to others. A city which never sleep, offers something for everyone; from beaches to clubs and monuments to pubs.
Mumbai tourism can’t complete without visiting these top tourist places which I am discussing below-
- Gateway of India
- Haji Ali
- Bollywood (Film City)
- Juhu – Marine Drive
- Water Kingdom
- Chowpatty Beach
Please Contact us tour & for more Quires :